Monday, September 22, 2008

Catching up

I am trying to catch up on what has been missed! Having to good a time to be thinking about the blog.

Use the navigation on the left to read the days in order.

Will update more tomorrow......


Georgie said...

I can't believe u r coming home on Friday!! I can't wait!! I won't recognise u!! It's been so long. See u soon.
Luv George

lightening said...

I'm just starting to read through your blog after someone mentioning it on a forum I've just joined. We've just bought a Jayco Expanda in preparation for a 3 month trip with our 3 children leaving July 2009 so we're keen to read of others experiences and glean wisdom from them. We're doing a slightly different track though. Going from SA across to NSW and up the coast. I've linked to your blog from mine at where we're blogging our thoughts and experiences and will be blogging our trip once we go. Look forward to reading back through your archives.